In February, instead of making goal, I focused on progress. I made progress toward my 2016 mantras, and in March I intend to make even more progress.
- Move More – Continue to attend at least one class at Equinox a week. My class of choice is Precision Running, but I promised my trainer I would try Ropes & Rowers this month. I also need to force myself (yes, force) to get to yoga once a week. It’s not that hard, I just need to go.
- Do things that move you forward – Put myself in uncomfortable situations. I need to attend group runs. Go to meet ups. Do things I want to do, even if it means doing them by myself. I need to refocus how I’m spending my time on some things that will give me opportunities even if it means being a bit anxious at the time.
- Move More – Stop being lax with half-marathon training. After making it through Disney unscathed, I realized I can complete a half without fully training. That’s not how I want to live. That’s not I want to run. I need to stick to my plan, or adjust if it’s too aggressive, and run.
- Simplify your life – Spring clean and purge. I live for a good holistic spring clean. I love having bags of stuff to donate. I love selling things I don’t need or want. It’s like starting anew. I’m going to dedicate a long weekend (potentially taking a day off from work) to make it happen. So get ready, if you’re in the market for clothes or running gear, I’ll have plenty available!
- Simplify your life – Use my cookbook collection. I am a self proclaimed cookbook addict. I love them. I love having recipes at my fingertips for everything from specialty cocktails to vegan food that is hard to believe it’s vegan, and everything in between. I have them, but I rarely use them, other than my favorites and go tos. I’m committing to making one new meal a week from my cookbooks.
What are your intentions this month?
Anyone else love spring cleaning?
What classes are you loving lately?