August was a great month, even though I didn’t hit all of my goals, I’m still very excited about the progress I made.
As a recap, here’s what I set out to do with August:
– Work out 5 days a week – Stuck with it! I switched and workouts up a bit most weeks, but the fact is, that I did it.
– Do yoga once a week – I only got out to one normal yoga class, but most of my workouts were PiYo, so I did lots of yoga!
– Reach 84,000 steps each week – This one was a loss. I found myself running late a lot, so my usual walks to work and home just didn’t happen as often.
– Limit myself to1 treat a week – Yes, and it was usually wine 😊
I am still super excited about the progress I made during the 21 Day Challenge Group, and am ready to continue that progress after a rough week this past week. I have a a challenge group coming up with my friend Jillian, if you’re interested in joining let me know!
September brings a Girls trip with my friend Melinda, Fall, shorter days, and cooler weather. I’m excited to continue to feel more settled in my new home, hopefully make some new friends, and enjoy what’s left of summer days.
1) Workout 5 days a week
2) Get back to 84,000 steps per week
3) Maintain once a week treats
4) Run at least 3 times per week
5) Get the rest of my art & photos up on my walls
6) Journal 3 times a week
7) Do 1 DIY project
I think these are completely doable, and will check in periodically.
What are your goals this month?
Any races on your calendar?
Favorite DIY project?