This weekend’s protein baking had a 50% return on investment. My first batch I forgot to add the Truvia, and were inedible. Second batch, delicious.
Pumpkin Raspberry Protein Muffins
Makes 19 muffins
Calories: 100 kCal
1 can pumpkin purée
2 cups frozen raspberries
3 eggs (I used liquid egg substitute)
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2/3 cup unsweetened cashew milk
1 tbsp heated coconut oil
2/3 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
2/3 cup oat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tins with coconut oil.
2) Combine all liquid ingredients in a small bowl. Mix together.
3) Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl, and mix together well.
4) Mix all ingredients into the large bowl until thick. Make sure all dry ingredients have been combined from the bottom of the bowl.
5) Scoop approximately 1/4 of batter into each muffin tin. Smooth over the top, and put in the oven. Bake for ~20 minutes, or until browned on top, and muffin pops back when tapped.
6) Let cool and enjoy. Let cool completely before putting into a container, and keep refrigerated. >