Living temporarily in what could easily be a city in another country, it should come as no surprise that I was sitting at home on Saturday night blogging about my crazy purse purchase and catching up on twitter and blog reads. But then Andrea over at irunfordonuts.com left me a blog comment saying she had awarded me The Versatile Blogger award.
Andrea’s blog is great, so I’m even more excited and thankful that she chose me. She lives in Boston, so she gets New England points, and she openly admits to eating candy and donuts on her blog, so she’s pretty much my hero.
After reading her post, I was ecstatic. My first thought was “this is so cool, someone reads me often enough to think other people should too” and then “crap, I have to decide on my 15 bloggers.”
So, lets get this thing started, because I love talking about myself, I want to get to that part quickly.
The Versatile Blogger Rules
2) Thank the person (or animal) who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 things about me
1) I have a name! I don’t know that I’ve ever posted it, but its Cyanne. Pronounced like the pepper or the Porsche, not like the color or the city in Wyoming.
2) I have lived in 6 states: Maine, Tennessee, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Alabama. The last 3 states have been over the last 5 years.
3) I cannot keep jars of peanut butter in my home. I have been known to eat an entire jar in a weekend. It’s bad.
4) I am afraid of birds. Bigger birds I’m weirdly okay with. Like flamingos, they’re not threatening, but any bird that flies overhead and darts to the ground, or flaps its wings incessantly, I will run into a brick wall before coming into contact with it.
5) I make piles. My office desk has no less than 5-7 piles on it at any time. My mail gets piled on my kitchen counter. I have running piles of laundry separated into colors between my closet and bedroom floor.
6) I love TV. I watch an odd selection of shows that range from The Mindy Project to The Following. I watch almost nothing live, except the Today Show while I’m getting ready for work.
7) I have a wide selection of gummy vitamins in my medicine cabinet. I eat healthy, but its always good to supplement, and why not enjoy a little treat?! They are made for adults, but I have definitely purchased kid versions before.
My 15 Awardees
So there it is. You know strangle little facts about me, and know some of my favorite bloggers.